Q: I'm wanting to know if I can fit the dual exhaust muffler from a Nissan Bluebird 92 onto a 94 Impreza Wagon CS Cheers.

Is it possible to put the muffler from a 92 nissan bluebird onto a 94 subaru impreza wagon cs

Hi there. It is possible for any kind of muffler to install onto your vehicle. This will determine if there is room for the muffler and if the pipe size is the same or not. If the pipe is the same and there is room for the muffler, then you can cut off your old pipes and install the new muffler and add on new pipes with clamps and sleeves to hold everything together. If the muffler pipe is smaller, then I suggest not using it for there will be too much back pressure on the engine. If the muffler pipe is bigger, you can get an adapter pipe to make it fit. If you need further assistance with the alteration of your exhaust system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I'm wanting to know if I can fit the dual exhaust muffler from a Nissan Bluebird 92 onto a 94 Impreza Wagon CS Cheers.