Q: im trying to make my car a fast v6 im wondering what will be good to start with?

wondering what will be good to start with?

Hey there. You would first need to search the internet for Challenger performance upgrades available for this new vehicle. You will most likely only find different exhaust upgrades that would help your car breath better and sound better. You may get small horsepower gains from this. Other than this, you may have to wait until aftermarket companies start coming up with things for you to use.

• im trying to make my car a fast v6 im wondering what will be good to start with?