Q: I'm trying to identify a part on my car 07 Pacifica 3.8L. Right rear near bottom I thought it was a mount but it's not.

content://media/external/file/108836

Hi there. When looking at the parts that you are trying to identify, look to see where the part connects to. If the part connects to the engine or transmission and connects to the sub-frame and has a rubber piece on it, then it is a engine or transmission mount. If there is no rubber on it, then it would be a bracket. There is an engine mount on the lower left under the vehicle from viewing from the front of the car. The mount on the right rear location is for the transmission. There is also a strut rod on the transmission to help keep the torque twist down during operation. If the part you are looking for is broken, I suggest removing the part and taking it to a local parts store to match it up with a new part. If you need further assistance with a mount or bracket, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm trying to identify a part on my car 07 Pacifica 3.8L. Right rear near bottom I thought it was a mount but it's not.