Q: Im thinking about buying this 1995 Honda Accord

I want to buy a 1995 honda accord, it needs a radiator, will it cost a lot to get a new radiator at a shop and do you think this is a good idea

3. Im thinking about buying this 1995 Honda Accord

Q: Top water hose gets hot with new thermostat

Hello. This is completely normal operation of the vehicle's cooling system. The top radiator hose should always be warmer than the bottom. As coolant flows through the water pockets in the engine it picks up heat, and it is then...

Q: Q: Loss of power while driving

Hello! There are a few components that will cause a lack of power. The leading one being that the transmission fluid may need exchanging. However, power loss may also come from a lack of fuel, air, or incorrect ignition timing....

Q: Q: How do I use the automatic dimming rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror can be dimmed for increased visibility at night. When it is dark outside, the brightness of headlights in the rearview mirror can make it hard for you to see, so you should always dim your rearview mirror...