Q: Im thinking about buying this 1995 Honda Accord

I want to buy a 1995 honda accord, it needs a radiator, will it cost a lot to get a new radiator at a shop and do you think this is a good idea

3. Im thinking about buying this 1995 Honda Accord

Q: Have hole intop plastic radiator how can i mend till i can get a new radiator

There is a compound called JB Weld that might work to fix a small hole in a radiator temporarily. This compound has two parts a black and a grey. When the two are mixed together, this creates the compound. Once...

Q: Q: Possible blown head gasket?

I believe you are on the right track. Anything mixing with coolant or oil is a definite blown head gasket. However, you may even have a cracked head due to the fact that you are running out of coolant. Check...

Q: Q: How do you cancel cruise control?

Cruise control is definitely convenient, but it’s not something that can be used all the time. You’ll definitely need to cancel it at some point – generally at the first sign of brake lights ahead of you on the road....