Q: Im thinking about buying this 1995 Honda Accord

I want to buy a 1995 honda accord, it needs a radiator, will it cost a lot to get a new radiator at a shop and do you think this is a good idea

3. Im thinking about buying this 1995 Honda Accord

Q: Q: Smell coming from A/C vents

It sounds like you have a leaking heater core inside the evaporator housing and would need to have it replaced. If you have the heater bypassed then you will not have heat inside the car and the temperature control will...

Q: I changed the break light switch and now I can not get the truck out of park

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues the with ABS system. Considering the timing with the brake light switch, you will want to verify that installation and make sure it is clean, dry, and tight....

Q: My car rattles when I start it up but stops after that

If the noise started immediately after your new starter was installed, the noise may relate to the installation and/or the starter might be defective. Normally, the supplier warrants the part, and labor, so you should check to see if there...