Q: im replacing the upper control arms on my 09 chevy silverado...what brand is better than ac delco

im replacing the upper control arms on my 09 chevy silverado...what brand is better than ac delco

Hi there. We always recommend OEM replacement parts when you’re removing components that make up the suspension. AC Delco parts are GM certified, so I would highly recommend using them if you’re not able to get the OEM parts.

3. im replacing the upper control arms on my 09 chevy silverado...what brand is better than ac delco