Q: Q: Oil filter

im replacing my filter on my ford explorer 1998 i wanna make sure that i replace all the gaskets when putting it back together ...

3. Q: Oil filter

Q: Q: Coolant leaks out

Hello. I would have this issue addressed immediately since an overheating engine can cause a lot of permanent damage. A cooling system pressure test would need to be done to determine where your leak is coming from. From there, a...

Q: Taillights and brake lights don't work

The multifunction switch has a manufacturer recall that is active on the switch since 2011. The switch may be the cause of all lights on the rear to fail. The recall ID is 11V352000, and is dated 7/13/2011. I recommend...

Q: My car jerks when I'm going 50-60mph and sometimes dies right after I start it up, when I'm in park or reverse.

Hi there: On late 1990's Nissan's and Infinity models, there are sometimes issues with electrical relays that transmit electrical signals from the power source to individual components. I'm not sure if this is exactly what is going on with your...