Q: Q: Oil filter

im replacing my filter on my ford explorer 1998 i wanna make sure that i replace all the gaskets when putting it back together ...

3. Q: Oil filter

Q: How do I view the average fuel?

The average fuel displays the average fuel economy that your vehicle has received since the last feature reset. To view this feature, follow these simple steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed on the...

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The hazard warning flashers are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four of your turn signals will simultaneously flash, to alert surrounding cars and pedestrians that you may be in an emergency, or that your...

Q: Q: Speedometer is not working.

Check the wiring harness from the gauge cluster to the speedometer and see if the gauge is working. If the gauge is not working, then the gauge cluster would need replaced. If the gauge is working, then there could be...