Q: im planning to buy a certified pre owned BMW x3 si 2009, i would like to know what is the cost for maintenance, like routines thin

im planning to buy a certified pre owned BMW x3 si 2009, i would like to know what is the cost for maintenance, like routines things: oil changes, tires etc

Hi there. We have create a great online tool that details all of the scheduled maintenance and repairs for most vehicles sold in the United States. You can look up your particular vehicle’s details by clicking this link. From there, you will be able to review estimated costs for repairs. Another resource you might want to consider is looking up BMW repair estimates on Edmunds.com.

3. im planning to buy a certified pre owned BMW x3 si 2009, i would like to know what is the cost for maintenance, like routines thin