Q: Im having a no start with a p0335

i got this car because the timing chain blew. I had a spare car that ran and drove, but a tree fell on it. so i used the engine from the spare for the new one i bought. the anti thief system locked me out and i was un able to re program the password. so i swapped out the pcm and the anti thief box that's under the passenger side dash. boom the anti thief light was responding. so I re program the ignition since the new pcm wouldnt except it. the car started up ran great for about 2 minutes then stalled. i checked the check engine since i have a cheapo reader and po335 and po341. I tested them and they tested good i ended up replacing them both actually ive tested ohms on each wire loop also which was good . i have new plugs and wires coil packs are good fuel injectors are firing fuel pump pressure is in spec also im lost now i know the engine i put in it runs i started it before i pulled it

The problem is going to be in the PCM or anti theft system still. The faults may be part of the problem, but the bigger part is that the new PCM hasn’t been programmed to work with the keys from that car. Your best bet is to use the new computer and engine and get it reprogrammed to work with the ignition key. If you are still unable to get it going, you could seek help from a qualified professional, such as one available from YourMechanic, who can help figure out why your car isn’t starting.