Q: im fuel injected. acts like no gas is coming through system. once i pump pedal it starts up alright

So I am seeing this is a common thing with Jeeps. I have a 1999 Jeep Cherokee sport 4.0L V6 straight 6, and a little over 182k miles. I have already changed the plugs, replaced the ignition coil (coil pack), wires, tps, air change sensor, radiator, oil pressure sensor, brake flush and I am still having the same problem. When I first start it up it runs fine. After the engine warms up periodically it will run rough and then die/ stall at times. If I am parking it dies losing all rpms to 0 I have to turn the key off and sometimes it will start back up immediately and sometimes it takes up to a minute. I have noticed that if I sit with my foot on the gas and break and keep my engine at at lease 1,000 rpm it will not die. but if I don't do that it will usually die on me. However, if I am on the interstate, I can get on it and it runs perfectly. It has a lot of power and runs great. It's just when it dies it's like I am out of gas. The fuel pressure is normal and the pump is fine i believe.

3. im fuel injected. acts like no gas is coming through system. once i pump pedal it starts up alright