Q: Ignition won't go to start

The ignition will turn to run but won't go to start position I have replace tumbler and electric switch interrupter still same problem if I take the interruptor out I can manually start it but just not with the key

A: Many times the ignition switch can fail cau...

Many times the ignition switch can fail causing the key not to be able to turn properly. It is possible that when your ignition system was last serviced that faulty parts may have been installed. I would recommend having your ignition system inspected by a qualified professional such as one from YourMechanic to determine if any parts that were installed are not performing properly. If this is the case, I would recommend having all faulty parts replaced as soon as possible in order to avoid being stranded somewhere in the vehicle due to a no start issue.