Q: Ignition takes longer and idle goes higher after ignition

1. Sometimes, not always, when I hit StartEngine button, it would take about 2~3 sec. to start (normally it is instant-start).
  2. After the ignition though, it happened only once, the idle went up to 1500 rpm, which it normally is around 700~800 rpm. I was stoned for about 4 sec. and I then shifted from P to D, and the idle went back to normal right after I shifted the gear. I live in San Diego, and it is not like freezing cold even in Winter. At night the lowest temperature is around 44.6 F.

3. Ignition takes longer and idle goes higher after ignition