Q: Ignition switch

Put a new ignition switch in and car will turn over but want crank

If you replaced the ignition key switch and now have new keys then you need to have the new keys programmed. If you still have an old key that is programmed then all you need to do is hold that key on column next to key slot and when you turn on the key the theft light should go out and vehicle should start. If it does then all you have to do is have all new keys near by and when you turn off key and move away the programmed key and then turn on ignition with just one new key and then turn off ignition and remove and insert the second new key and turn on ignition. Now you should have two new keys that will start the truck with no other keys nearby.