Q: Q: Ignition switch

Put a new ignition switch in and car will turn over but want crank

3. Q: Ignition switch

Q: Car is shifting hard using a lot of gas and getting hot

Hey there. This may be due to a few different things such as a transmission speed sensor, a failing transmission control module, or potentially low transmission fluid. As you may know, the transmission uses hydraulic pressure created by the...

Q: Someone attempted to steal my car and now I have a no crank no start issue

Hello. This is likely a sign of a short somewhere in the ignition circuit. Depending on what happened and what the thief tried to wire when trying to steal the vehicle, it would be hard to diagnose. Most likely while...

Q: 2001 mercury mountaineer Shifted hard then 4wd low light came on and didn't want to go no power and barely moved

Hi Moo. Thanks for contacting us today. It is possible that an inner transmission failure has occurred, or perhaps (and more likely) that an issue with the differential is the source. The best way to determine what is causing the...