Q: Ignition stuck in run position

Hi my ignition is stuck in the run position and the key slides out can't turn ignition back to off

3. Ignition stuck in run position

Q: Car stutters when you start it

It does sound like the battery is due for replacement. Slow cranking and dimming lights are a telltale sign. I highly doubt it is the starter or the alternator, especially since your vehicle has such low mileage. However, a trained...

Q: Jeep has no power power when driving forward

Hi there. If the engine is revving fine but the vehicle is not moving then it sounds like you have a transmission that is slipping. When this occurs the transmission will usually needs to be rebuilt or replaced. If the...

Q: The is the sound and feel of a "clunk" when putting the car into the drive gear and when coming to a complete stop.

The pop or clunk is the transmission shifting into first gear. If you look at this complaint on the Jeep Forums you will find many different opinions of what it may be and what fixed their vehicle. The first thing...