Q: Ignition stuck in run position

Hi my ignition is stuck in the run position and the key slides out can't turn ignition back to off

3. Ignition stuck in run position

Q: Q: Jeep shuts off when driving

Hello. Although this sounds similar to the problem you are experiencing, the crank sensor does not seem to be the problem because a malfunction of the crank sensor can cause the truck to run for a brief moment before shutting...

Q: Q: Speedometer stopped working

The vehicle speed sensor signal can be tested using a scanner since the signal will go to the engine control module and the speedometer. If the signal is good to the ECM, then you most likely have a bad speedometer....

Q: Problems with alarm

If you now have a key that fits the door you will have to hook up all the wires back to normal. After this is done, disconnect the battery and wait at least ten minutes. With all of the doors...