Q: Ignition stuck in run position

Hi my ignition is stuck in the run position and the key slides out can't turn ignition back to off

3. Ignition stuck in run position

Q: No heat in my 1995 Jeep Cherokee

Hello - to resolve your "no heat" issue, first check that the engine is running at design temperature (center of the gauge), or 190-205 degrees Farenheit. If engine is up to temp, grab the heater hoses (carefully) inside the passenger...

Q: Cylinder Deactivation System in Bank 1

The diagnosis and repair of this type of problem will require the work of a professional. The cause may be as simple as a low oil level or the need for an oil change or as complicated as the need...

Q: Truck acts like it is not getting gas

We need to find out if you have sufficient fuel pressure. You should see the fuel spraying out when you're trying to start the car. If it is barely coming out, then you probably don't have enough fuel pressure; you...