Q: Ignition/lock cylinder.

I'm replacing my ignition switch and I've camever across the turn signal canceling cam and other stuff that's hooked up to all the wires in my steer column. Is there a way to get it to pull it with the wires still connected and if not then how/where do I disconnect them so I can get behind it to my lock cylinder?

Hi there. After removing the steering wheel and getting to the turn signal switch cam, remove the snap ring from the steering column shaft and pull off the housing for the horn button. Then unclip the turn signal switch cam from the cam base and remove the switch from the steering column. The wires are to remain in the steering column as you remove the ignition switch. If you need the wires out, they will unplug from the bottom of the steering column under the dash from the cluster panel on the steering column. If you need further assistance with replacing you ignition switch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Ignition/lock cylinder.