Q: Q: Ignition key will not turn

the car was operating fine one day and then the next morning the ignition key would not turn.

3. Q: Ignition key will not turn

Q: How do I extend the remote vehicle start time?

The remote vehicle start feature allows you to turn on your car from outside of the vehicle, using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. When you use the remote vehicle start, your engine will run for 10 minutes, or until...

Q: Oil changed from 10w-30 to 5w-20 and there were loud clunking sounds in the engine

No, this is not because they put the wrong weight oil in - it sounds like they forgot to put oil in at all! Or possibly they left the drain plug loose and the oil dumped out as you drove...

Q: My car lean to one side after changing my upper ball joints

This vehicle has ball joints that are integral with the control arms and consequently the control arms are replaced if the ball joints are worn. Replacement of the control arms, particularly the upper control arm, implicates the air ride and...