Q: Q: Ignition key will not turn

the car was operating fine one day and then the next morning the ignition key would not turn.

3. Q: Ignition key will not turn

Q: New key for my truck won't work

You will have to have the dealer reprogram the new key and transponder for it to work with your truck. The dealer will have the special scanner to do the programming. This is typical for most vehicles that have lost...

Q: Q: Fuel injector not working

The fuel injectors on the engine get power at all times from a common source, and the ground side is through the engine computer. The injector may be bad, or the engine computer's internal injector driver burned-out and the computer...

Q: Dash lights stayed on despite several parts were replaced

Since the steering column was opened, and you not only have faults showing in the ESP, ABS, and BAS systems with the indicator lights, but you also have the SRS light on as well, I am inclined to believe that...