Q: Ignition cylinder put in with no pins, now it's stuck. How can I get it out?

See above

You still should be able to turn the ignition to the line of the release pin by turning it to the on position and and pushing in the pin. If something was damaged, you may have to replace the lock cylinder again. A mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to assist with your lock issue if you need a diagnosis for the lock or a lock cylinder replacement.

3. Ignition cylinder put in with no pins, now it's stuck. How can I get it out?