Q: ignition?

This only happens about once or twice a day. When i get into my car and turn my key to crank my car it doesn't do anything. As if my battery is dead but it's not because all my lights are on and even my radio will come on and so I have to turn my key and just mess around with the key for about 20 times and sometimes less than that until it cranks.

Hi there. What you are describing is common with an ignition lock cylinder problem. This is the component in which your key is inserted on the steering column. Inside this component are multiple electrical connections that must all work together in order to supply the ignition relay with the signal to activate the starter. You might need to have the ignition cylinder replaced, however it is best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first.