Q: Ign coil connector-gasket crumbles. Do I need to replace connector or gasket or is it ok asIS? Looks same as intake manifold gask

All my original Ignition coil connector-gasket crumbles. Do I need to replace connector or gasket or is it ok as is? Looks same as intake manifold gasket. A lot of orange pieces in spark plug chamber. Not sure if only the connector? How can I tell?

3. Ign coil connector-gasket crumbles. Do I need to replace connector or gasket or is it ok asIS? Looks same as intake manifold gask