Q: If your battery, break, door indicators and light are dim, what could it be?

While driving drive my battery, break and door indicator and my lights became dim

Hi there. Usually when you have warning lights that come on, but they are dim, it is due to multiple problems. The dim lights are common with damaged or wearing out alternator or main relay switch. The warning lights themselves are triggered due to a fault that is found within those individual systems. It would probably be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and have them start the diagnosis by completing a check engine light inspection; so they can determine why the warning lights are coming on in the first place.

3. If your battery, break, door indicators and light are dim, what could it be?