Q: If you was hooking up a OEM cooling fan that has only 2 wires and one speed but my car has a high and low speed, what wires would you hook up?

if you was hooking up a oem cooling fan that has only 2 wires and one speed but my car has a high and low speed what line would u hook it to high or low or does it matter

Hi there. Check the high and low circuits with a digital meter for a voltage reading. The low should have a lower voltage reading than the high. I recommend putting the wires on the high selection to prevent the engine from overheating at any time. If you need further assistance with hooking up your radiator fan motor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• If you was hooking up a OEM cooling fan that has only 2 wires and one speed but my car has a high and low speed, what wires would you hook up?