Q: If you replace both engine and transmission and still have reduced engine power, what do you do

The car engine power has dropped to 35 mph. I have just put in a rebuilt engine and rebuilt transmission and still receiving reduced engine power. Should that still happen. What should be looked at next

The first thing to do is to have the computer system scanned and codes logged. Then clear the codes and road test to see if problem and check engine light returns. If it does then retest the system for codes and do the pinpoint test of the codes received to fix the problem. Any major failure can cause the computer to go into failure mode and limit speed and transmission shifting.

3. If you replace both engine and transmission and still have reduced engine power, what do you do