Q: if you need a oxgen sensor will that make ur cadillac convertor make noise

If you need a oxgen sensor will that cause your cadillac convertor make noise like a pipe is missing???,

No. Not unless the O2 sensor has been broken off. I have never seen one broken off though. You may have a broken exhaust pipe or manifold. You may also have a blown manifold flange gasket.

Have an inspection of the exhaust system performed to see what is leaking. A leak may cause O2 sensor codes.

3. if you need a oxgen sensor will that make ur cadillac convertor make noise