Q: If the neutral safety switch goes out could the truck be started by arcing of the selonoid?

No click, no start, new starter, new battery but can start if climb under truck and arc it off.

The neutral safety switch on the transmission or the ignition switch may be the cause of the no crank condition. There is a starter relay in a junction box under the left side of the dash. This relay will send power down to the starter solenoid from the ignition switch.

• If the neutral safety switch goes out could the truck be started by arcing of the selonoid?