Q: If the computer board is fried on a 07 Nissan Quest. When I open the door to the drivers seat, the lights won't come on.

I open the driver side door and the security indicator is on, and flashes red. Won't start.

Hi there. This issue typically indicates that an error code has been stored in the ECU of your Nissan Quest. It may be due to an major fault with the ECU or a minor glitch that could be removed when a professional mechanic completes a check engine light inspection.

3. If the computer board is fried on a 07 Nissan Quest. When I open the door to the drivers seat, the lights won't come on.