Q: If someone has a power train warranty on their motor and the secondary thermostat goes bad and is was misdiagnosed by an ASE cert

If someone has a power train warranty on their motor and the secondary thermostat goes bad and it was misdiagnosed by an ASE certified mechanic and it next to the motor would it be covered under the power train warranty.......

Hi there. This is a very difficult answer directly. In general, the parts that mechanically propel your vehicle make up your powertrain. It includes your: Axles (on most vehicles) Differentials Drive shafts Engine Transfer case (on all-wheel drive and four-wheel drive vehicles) Transmission Aside from these parts, each vehicle manufacturer has parts that they include or exclude from their individual powertrain warranties as they see fit. That may be wheel bearings or hubs, axle shafts, exhaust manifolds, and more. You’ll notice that the thermostat or radiator/ cooling system is not listed here. You should contact Chrysler directly to get answers to your questions.

3. If someone has a power train warranty on their motor and the secondary thermostat goes bad and is was misdiagnosed by an ASE cert