Q: if my power staering light come on can i be low on fluid ?

my power stering light came on my dash and its hard to stear is it just low on power stearing fluid or how do I fix this ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You do need to start by looking at the level of power steering fluid. If the fluid is low then there may be a leak that needs to be solved. Add fluid and keep an eye on it, while watching for leaks. If the level is fine, then the power steering pump may have failed. Without it pumping and producing hydraulic pressure, the steering becomes stiff and possibly noisy. The power steering pump is also a common place to develop a leak. For more help determining what the problem is, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. if my power staering light come on can i be low on fluid ?