Q: if my car takes 4-5 sec to start is it the fuel pump?

if my car takes 3-4 secs to start , is it the fuel pump?

3. if my car takes 4-5 sec to start is it the fuel pump?

Q: Why is my car not starting properly

Hello, thank you for writing in. Vehicles can have a hard time starting in cold weather for several reasons. Due to the reaction from the engine when you introduced starter fluid, it may be a fuel issue causing your symptoms....

Q: oil pressure light blinking when start,My car is toyota 86,can advise me?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The moment you put your key in the ignition, or get into the vehicle with a keyless starting system, the vehicle begins to run tests on its monitored components. The oil pressure system is...

Q: Why am I getting a whistling sound from my front wheels? Brake pads and rotors were recently replaced

If the pad is smoking that means that the pad is not retracting from contact with the rotor after you release the brake pedal. Failure to retract could be due to a stuck caliper piston (the shop may not have...