Q: if my car takes 4-5 sec to start is it the fuel pump?

if my car takes 3-4 secs to start , is it the fuel pump?

3. if my car takes 4-5 sec to start is it the fuel pump?

Q: Hard start and Code P0672 - Low circuit on cylinder 8 glow plug

Hello. Code P0672 is the code for a low circuit on glow plug #2. If you are also having an issue with the cylinder 8 glow plug, then both of these issues, together, could be a potential cause for hard...

Q: How can I get tail lights and console lights to work?

Hi there. First check the fuse box for any blown fuses. Then check the relays to see if any of the lights relay are activating. If the relays are activating, then you will need to check the wiring harness to...

Q: I have an 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7 V6 that keeps overheating

The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to leaks), a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt....