Q: If i supply both front wheel hub assemblies, what will the total installation cost be to?

Front wheel bearings, at least the front passenger side, are grinding. If i supply the wheel hub assemblies for both front wheels, will this be all that i need to supply? If so, what would the installation cost be to fix both front wheets? If i decide to supply the part for just one wheel, the front right, what would the installation cost be?

3. If i supply both front wheel hub assemblies, what will the total installation cost be to?