Q: If i supply both front wheel hub assemblies, what will the total installation cost be to?

Front wheel bearings, at least the front passenger side, are grinding. If i supply the wheel hub assemblies for both front wheels, will this be all that i need to supply? If so, what would the installation cost be to fix both front wheets? If i decide to supply the part for just one wheel, the front right, what would the installation cost be?

Sent billing question to CS for installation of the front wheel hub assemblies.

• If i supply both front wheel hub assemblies, what will the total installation cost be to?