Q: If I put a new starter and battery on my van and it still won't turn over what is the problem next to look at?

If I replace the starter and battery but van still won't completely turn over what are the next parts I need to look into?

Hi there. That depends on what you mean by won’t "completely turn over". If the engine will not start but the starter engages, it’s likely that your problem is related to a fuel or ignition system component failure. If the engine will not turn over (meaning the starter will not engage), it is likely due to an ignition or starter relay issue. You might want to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. If I put a new starter and battery on my van and it still won't turn over what is the problem next to look at?