Q: If I lift the front end of my Tundra 3.5", will it be necessary to lift the rear end as well?

I placed 22" wheels on my truck after lifting the front end 2" and the tires are still rubbing. If I decide to raise my front end 3.5", will it be necessary for me to lift the rear end of my truck?

Hi there. It is always recommended to complete the same suspension alternations across all four wheels and axles. Since we do not complete aftermarket upgrade services, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the suspension parts you are planning to use to seek their recommendations.

3. If I lift the front end of my Tundra 3.5", will it be necessary to lift the rear end as well?