Q: If I have low coolant and my car won't blow cold air could that be the problem? I have freeon

I have tried checking the fuses for my ac but none of them were blown my ac won't blow cold air only warm but cool air not enough to actually be cold it's like a sauna in my car in the display it says my coolant level is low?

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 C240 Mercedes-Benz. The low coolant light only means your engine coolant level is low in the engine cooling system. You may have a coolant leak. This has nothing to do with the A/C system Freon being low on Freon. Have a mechanic inspect both system for leaks in order to have this corrected.