Q: If I go over bump, something in wheel well knocks

My rear driver-side suspension has a problem. When I hit a slightly bumpy patch of road, something in the back is knocking against the wheel well. My mechanic said something about "bushings" or "bad sway bar links" before. What do you think it might be?

Looking at the rear suspension of your vehicle, I see the sway bar links and control arm bushings could definitely be the cause. But there is no way to know for sure without having your vehicle inspected firsthand.

I suggest you call a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your wheel well noise issue.