Q: If I drive for more then 10 min temp gauge reads hot then goes back down a little. Also says I have hot coolant. 2007 Pontiac GP

Says it overheating after driving 10 minutes. Temp gauge rises to last four marks then drops back down to a little more than normal. Icon comes on while driving saying hot coolant. Low oil pressure icon also comes on every once in a while. I only drive it from work and back which is only 10 min away. I had a diagnostic done and was told the codes where overheating codes. Not waterpump or leak

3. If I drive for more then 10 min temp gauge reads hot then goes back down a little. Also says I have hot coolant. 2007 Pontiac GP