Q: If I can put on a dolly for long mileage

I want to put my BMW z3 on a dolly from Ottawa to Florida, I want to know if I will burn my transmission

3. If I can put on a dolly for long mileage

Q: Car lunges forward when gear is engaged

Hi there, thank you for writing about your 2010 Audi S5. There is a software update for the transmission/clutch controller that is supposed to correct this problem. Check with your Audi dealer for this fix. If you want to have...

Q: My radiator fan only turns on when my AC turns on.

Hello there, a couple of different items can cause the fan to not work like this. The most likely culprits are a thermostatic switch, fan resistor, temperature switch, low-speed or high-speed relay, or a wiring issue. If the vehicle overheats,...

Q: Distributor not sparking

If you have verified there is no spark coming out of the distributor, depending on your system, you might have a faulty ignition module. This is located inside the distributor and controls the spark delivery. Wiring diagrams and information on...