Q: Idling rough

I have 2010 Mustang 4.0 v6 and it is running rough I have changed the plugs, plug wires, coil pack, fuel filter, and cleaned the mass air flow and the throttle body and it still running rough do you have any idea what I can do to make it run like it did

Hi there. Is the check engine light on? Aside from the maintenance items, what led you to replace the other parts? It does sound like there could be a problem with the airflow meter; cleaning usually does not correct the condition, only replacing definitively performs the correction. There could also be a vacuum leak, what are the long and short term fuel trims? What is the current O2 sensor readings? When did this start occurring? Did it start after refueling? If so, there could be water in the fuel; a fuel sample will usually produce a result. There are a lot of unknowns and without capable diagnostic equipment and proper diagnostic procedures, this could be a very elusive problem. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car runs rough inspection.