Q: Idling problem when hot

switching engine off then staying for 10 minutes,then try to start it it stallsand switch itself off

It sounds like you may have a clogged fuel filter problem or possibly an O2 sensor. I would inspect these two issues. You may have two fuel filters, one under the hood in the back close to the fire wall and then one will be in your tank. Try replacing the one under the hood to see if this works. Also, look to see if you have any lights illuminated on the dash. If you do you need to get the lights inspected to pinpoint the cause of your issues.