Q: Q: Idling problem

got the intake done changed the MAF and replaced the pcv im lost now on what else it could be.

3. Q: Idling problem

Q: Q: Truck makes loud noise when accelerating.

Hello. There are multiple things that may cause loud noises when stepping on the gas pedal such as axles, valve lifters, and catalytic convertors. I suggest you have a technician inspect the vehicle since there are several things that may...

Q: Mass airflow sensor issue

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: How to install dimmer rod actuator on a 1997 Pontiac Firebird?

Normally the alternator wiring has nothing to do with the type of transmission that it has. I would recommend to retrace your steps and make sure that all the connections are properly installed.