Q: Idling problem

got the intake done changed the MAF and replaced the pcv im lost now on what else it could be.

A few items could cause the vehicle to idle poorly. The most common are a vacuum leak, MAF sensor, low fuel pressure, idle air control valve, or a throttle body issue. Any of these can cause the idle to be rough. There are a few different kinds of faults with the idle that can happen though and each one would provide a bit more inside. The idle can fluctuate greatly. It can be very high or low, the car may barely run, or the car may have an RPM spike when idling. If you need more help, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your idling issue and perform any repairs that may be required.