Q: Q: Idling problem

got the intake done changed the MAF and replaced the pcv im lost now on what else it could be.

3. Q: Idling problem

Q: Car dropping battery charge on start up, then dying after driving for a bit

Hi there: Once your engines starts, the job of the battery is complete and falls on the alternator to power all vehicle accessories and electrical systems. The issue may be with the alternator or some of the electrical relays that...

Q: When I rev my engine, it sputters.

Hi there. It seems that your issue is the fuel pressure regulator has failed. The fuel pressure regulator is designed to adjust the fuel pressure to the injectors after the fuel pump pushes the fuel to the rail under max...

Q: my 2006 Pontiac torrent wont start

You need to check to see if the theft light is on with key in the on position? If it is then you may need to have the theft system checked and may need to reprogram the system using the...