Q: Q: Idling problem

got the intake done changed the MAF and replaced the pcv im lost now on what else it could be.

3. Q: Idling problem

Q: What would be cost effective ? Rebuilding my 5.4 triton engine or buying at refurbish one

Hi there. When it comes to rebuilding an engine and buying an engine that is rebuilt, there could be different cost when it comes to the job. When rebuilding the engine, there are engine kits that are in need to...

Q: Q: Engine idle fluctuates

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: I was driving today an my car completely stopped in the middle of traffic my steering wheel locks up an battery dead

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for reaching out to us tonight. When a vehicle stalls and loses electrical power like you've described, it can be very tricky to diagnose, since there are so many possible sources. In many cases, this can be...