Q: Q: Idling high

I have a 88' Ford Mustang fox body and its idling at 3,000 rpms.

3. Q: Idling high

Q: I pluged a malfun.Fm modulator in cigarete lighter,and somehow it went in and trying to remove i saw a spark and dont work anymore

Hi Emil. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm a bit confused by your question. if the FM modulator is not working now after the spark issue, then it's likely that the short circuit has damaged electrical components inside that system....

Q: Transmission making a ticking noise

Hi. Problems with transmissions usually don’t stay the same, they get worse. It’s hard to say what the ticking noise is. Is it at idle or in motion? A ticking at idle could be a cracked flex plate (flywheel), or...

Q: Hello I have a 1989 Lincoln town car. My thermostat gauge goes up and down when i push the signal light switch when I roll the win

Hi there. What you are describing appears to be an electrical problem - perhaps caused by an exposed electrical wire, faulty switch or other electrical short. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical...