Q: Q: Idling high

I have a 88' Ford Mustang fox body and its idling at 3,000 rpms.

3. Q: Idling high

Q: Q: Headlights just stopped working

If manipulating the original switch caused the lights to turn on and off, that would suggest that the rest of the headlight circuit is OK. If you replaced the switch and yet you have the same symptom that you had...

Q: I was driving and then all of a sudden, my oil pressure went down and a loud knocking started.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The only way to verify if the engine is damaged is to do at least a partial inspection of the internals. The oil pan and/or valve covers should be removed to inspect the camshaft sensors,...

Q: I am worried my airbags won’t work in a crash

As long as any new electrical gremlins that pop up are not related to the same passenger airbag circuit, I would doubt that this repair would cause new electrical issues. Ford has had this specific issue come up in...