Q: idles too low and dies, misses while driving

My bronco won't start very well. When I first start the car, it idles very low. It gets to the point where it dies. After I drive it for a while it misses like it's going to stop dead in the street. The check engine light doesn't come on. I have not added fuel treatment. The plug wires may need to be replaced and the spark plugs. But what could be the problem?

Many different parts can cause the vehicle to start poorly and stall. The most likely are the spark plugs and wires, fuel pump, distributor, or a vacuum leak. If you want to have this checked, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic can inspect your stalling issue and determine what repairs should be done.

3. idles too low and dies, misses while driving