Q: Idles high randomly

Truck revs up to 3000 rpms stays there for a good while, already replaced tps and idle air control removed and cleaned throttle body

The only thing that can cause the engine to run this high of an idle is a vacuum leak and a misadjusted throttle body.

Try having the engine checked to see where the vacuum leak is. The most common area for a leak is at the throttle body shaft and intake gasket. Also, check the PCV valve hose for any leaks that will introduce extra air into the intake without passing through the idle air valve.

If you need assistance with this, have a qualified technician find the source of the leak and accurately repair your high engine idle.

3. Idles high randomly