Q: Idles good but cuts out when trying to drive it normally.

I have a 97 isuzu rodeo that I just put a new fuel pump in and is still cutting out when trying to drive normal but it idles great and runs well as long as you have your foot flat on the floor. If you try to stay at a steady speed well starts to cut out like its going to die. Any ideas

There are a couple of ways to go about this and a few things have to be checked. The fuel system must be checked for the proper pressure going to the engine. The ignition system should be checked for its’s integrity and this includes signals from the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors. I’d suggest hiring an experienced automotive technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who is capable of diagnosing your stalling issue. We have many mobile experts just a few clicks away.

3. Idles good but cuts out when trying to drive it normally.