Q: Idle speed control value

Idle speed control valve is making it lose power

3. Idle speed control value

Q: Reduced engine power warning on, disabled throttle

There is a common issue among vehicles of this year model with the throttle position sensors on the throttle bodies. The reduced engine power warning may have also illuminated the Check Engine Light and stored a faults code. I suggest...

Q: Not starting when moisture in air

When you do get your vehicle to start, open up the hood while your engine is idling and get a spray bottle with water in it. Spray the spark plugs and wires to see if you start getting misfires and...

Q: When I am driving the car will stopping accelerating as if I took my foot off the pedal but my foot hasn't even moved.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the throttle or throttle position sensor. These can be tested and replaced if needed. When this happens, you should also scan the vehicle for diagnostic troubleshooting codes....