Q: Idle RPM will not hold, just goes to 0 and then stalls if I let my foot off the gas

Before, it ran perfect, the Idle RPM was beautiful, now after replacing a starter, myself, and reconnecting the battery I found the hard way that the rpm goes to zero when my foot is off the gas and the battery light goes on. Also, I found that sometimes my VSC and some other skide control light show up on my dashboard as off, and after pushing the button to turn back on there is no response.

3. Idle RPM will not hold, just goes to 0 and then stalls if I let my foot off the gas