Q: Q: Idle problem

When start engine for about 3 minutes it shuts off. When going down a hill or stepping on brakes it shuts off.

3. Q: Idle problem

Q: When I first drive my car, it stutters

Hello. If the vehicle has a hard time staying running when it is first started then it may have one of several issues. Most of the time this is the result of a leaking fuel injector or a failing fuel...

Q: Truck won't run like it used to

Hi, thanks for writing in. Believe it or not, this happens quite a bit when people swap OEM air filters to K&N or other products. It has nothing to do with the aftermarket part however. The P-0104 OBD-II error code...

Q: When stopped at traffic light. My car hesitates and pops in the engine compartment unless you hold down the gas pedal.

Hello there, many faults will cause a popping noise in the engine compartment of your 1998 GMC jimmy. You have done well replacing the spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. If the problem is still there after all those repairs...