Q: Idle issue - 2002 Dodge Stratus

Hi. Thanks for your time. Just recently, my car started to shake a little when at a stop light in gear. I only notice it then. It happens when it's a cold start until after driving for 10 or 15 min. Then it stops. Starts fine no problem. Sense then I have cleaned throttle body, cleaned air control valve, replaced leaky valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals. Flushed radiator. Plugs and wires 3000 miles ago. Never replaced coils.

A: Hi there. Check the engine mounts to the ve...

Hi there. Check the engine mounts to the vehicle. Usually when the engine mounts become hard, they tend to transmit engine vibrations though the vehicle’s cab. Most of the time when driving the vehicle, then engine vibrations are minimal and the vibrations are not felt in the cab. There are 2 engine mounts and 2 transmission mounts. I recommend replacing any engine mount that has oil on it. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help properly diagnose the idling issue and proceed with repairs.