Q: idle higher than normal, misfiring, bank 1 rich

Car is idling to high, running rich on bank one, misfiring, running rough.

3. idle higher than normal, misfiring, bank 1 rich

Q: Have had oil leak for some time now. Have had it looked at but told can't find leak. Replaced sending unit but still leaks. If pan

If you have an active oil leak and cannot determine where it is coming from then the easiest way to determine where the oil leak is coming from is to have the entire engine cleaned and then add an oil...

Q: Two codes coming up: P0449 & P0455

The most likely cause for these two codes is that the emissions control evaporative canister vent solenoid needs to be replaced. You may also want to check your gas cap to make sure it does not leak; it may be...

Q: My car runs but says no key detected.

There is a problem with either the key fob or the electronic control system in the car. Occasionally, cell phone interference causes issues with the system leading to the "no key" warning light. With regard to the key fob, I...