Q: Ideas of what my problem is?

I drove 40 miles down the road, turned car off it say for and hour I come back out to start it with a loud clanking noise coming from under hood. I took it to autozone had codes of misfire in 6 and a bad coil on F. It is idleing very rough, hard to accelerate but doesn't stall.

If you had a scan and it shows a misfire in a cylinder then it can be caused by ignition coils or plug wire boots shorting. Have the cylinder with the code to it checked for a defective coil, wire or plug. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can come and do a full diagnosis of the misfire to narrow the problem to a single cause and maintenance and repairs needed.

3. Ideas of what my problem is?