Q: Ideals rough shakes bad while driving

Started ideling rough, shakes bad off and on while driving, engine light is flashing, checked plugs and oil

Hi There, A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, bad spark plugs and/or wires, a faulty oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery and timing issues that will cause misfires (whether by fuel or ignition) which will cause the car to idle roughly or shake a bit. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Ideals rough shakes bad while driving