Q: Ideals rough shakes bad while driving

Started ideling rough, shakes bad off and on while driving, engine light is flashing, checked plugs and oil

3. Ideals rough shakes bad while driving

Q: Heater and transmission fluid

The cabin heating system and the automatic transmission have no connection. Faults in one do not affect the other. The transmission fluid leak is possibly in the tubing and/or rubber hoses through which transmission fluid flows to the radiator and...

Q: My car won't stay starred & is shaking badly 2009 Toyota Camry

Hello - I believe you have had either a failure of one of the timing chain guides, or possible the timing chain tensioner has allowed your engine to "jump time" - the chain actually jumps a few teeth on one...

Q: engine dies after warming up

There are several components that can cause this problem. You are correct in thinking one could be the ignition system. Heat from the environment or the engine will cause the coils to expand, and not allow for the connection to...