Q: Ideal pulley replaced is it good to buy?

Hello I came across a car Kia Sorento AWD with 47k miles on it and it's service record show ideal pulley is replaced at 37k

When I test drove I felt steering wheel is little tight specially on turning I have informed the sales guyI dint find any other issues

Is it good to buy this car?

A: Hi there: If the vehicle is 4 years old an...

Hi there:

If the vehicle is 4 years old and has 47,000 miles, that’s usually a good indication the vehicle has been lightly driven and might be a good purchase. Kia’s are pretty good cars in general. However, before you purchase any used car, make sure you have a local mechanic complete a pre-purchase car inspection; so they can inspect the vehicle for any warning signs of major mechanical failure that could cost a lot of money to service or maintain.