Q: i20 car front bumper damaged.

So, cops tried to tow my i20 car from a no parking zone and in the process they damaged the front bumper and some sort of plastic is hanging from underneath the car. Will this affect the engine of the car in any way? And about the bumper, it's not completely ripped off but it doesn't seem to fit back in place properly. Any suggestions about what I can do to get it fixed will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would recommend having a body shop first quote the needed repairs to the front bumper and underneath panels. It may just need to be reattached or there may be problems with the bumper cover and it will need to be replaced. If a new one is needed then it would also need to be painted to match your car color.